Rutos Souvenirs And Gift Store is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 7 days of the ship date* – WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. No questions asked! No restocking fees!
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234-803-747-5523 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, the buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 7 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 2 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Rutos Souvenirs And Gift Store as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. Due to health laws, we are unable to accept certain personal use items returns.
7. To exchange your purchase, simply contact Rutos Souvenirs And Gift Store to place your new order. Your exchange will ship within 1-2 business days. Please note, customer is responsible for return shipping.
Used and Open Box Return Policy
Please note that the return policy on open box products differs from new products. Defective or damaged open box products must be reported to Rutos Souvenirs And Gift Store within 2 business days of delivery. If you would like to return a non-defective open box item, you are responsible for return shipping and will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Damage caused by improper voltage
Please note that we will not accept returns on products damaged due to use of an inappropriate power supply. Electronic products sold by Rutos Souvenirs And Gift Store require 220 volts of power (i.e., 240V/50Hz) as is standard for Nigeria. If you live elsewhere, you’ll need both plug and power converters to avoid damaging products purchased from Rutos Souvenirs And Gift Store.